Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Net Worth - v.2

I'm featured today over at the "I Am Enough" Collaborative.  You will all recognize the photos and writing - my contribution was supposed to go live mid-March, but due to some scheduling issues was changed to today.  It feels very vulnerable having something that personal "out there" but also exciting!

Brene Brown and Jen Lemen have collaborated to offer up a new  eCourse based on Brene's book, I Thought It Was Just Me.
The course - Ordinary Courage: Lessons in Love, Shame and Worthiness - looks fantastic. It starts April 18th and runs six weeks. Having completed two read-a-longs of Brene's book and having just completed the Dream Lab based on her newer book The Gifts of Imperfection, I've decided to pass on this particular course. But I'm sure it will be fantastic and might be just the right timing for some of you who haven't already read both books three times!

I have, however, signed up for the companion bit (which is included with the eCourse) which is Brené Brown: Living Wholehearted by Hopeful World Publishing
Wholehearted Living - A Year of Reflections.  I love the work of the ladies collaborating on this and couldn't miss out completely!

How about some more digi goodness???

Bought this one today over at Scrapbookgraphics. It's a new release, so 20% off - and in my HAPPY colors! (well, at least one version of them anyway).



There's also a sale on templates and paper packs over at Designer Digitals.  I'm using the sale as an excuse to redeem a gift certificate and stock up on some Cathy Zielski templates including this adorable little hybrid mini-album.

If you haven't kept up with Sarah's escapades on the other side of the pond, check it out. Her latest blog post is about Leed's Castle and the photos are gorgeous.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVED your I Am Enough contribution, Cheri! Great - and brave - write up. I'm taking the whole Brene Brown course, as I didn't take the most recent Dream Lab. Looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

As always, honest and heartfelt writing!

Krystal K Grant Photography, LLC said...

Congratulations on the feature, Cheri! So, maybe in 10 years when my youngest is in high school, I can do more stuff like you??!! As always, you rock. Oh, and I LOVE that kit . . . we share happy colors of course! So glad I have a GC to redeem myself . . . . ;-)