Tuesday, April 26, 2011

i.Scrap - the Magic Installment

Journaling reads:
i.believe...in magic and life-long learning and the power of the Universe. I believe that life can be magical if you approach it with an attitude of love and acceptance - with open eyes and open arms - without judgment. I believe that we are all connected - one huge bundle of energy - and if we learn to vibrate that energy at a positive frequency, we can promote healing, joy, love, peace, abundance - all of the good things the Universe has to offer! But first we must learn to be grateful for the abundance we already have. And we must learn to love ourselves.
I believe we are all here for a purpose - but we each come to understand our purpose in our own time, in our own way.


Do YOU believe in magic?

7 comments:

Tracy said...

Great layout, and taht picture is beautiful.

Melissa said...

I really like the photo on your I Believe page! So glad to see you're getting all the i.scrap journaling done - I love my completed album.

Jo said...

Great layout, fantastic picture and beautiful journalling

scrappyjacky said...

Wonderful journaling again,Cheri....and a great photo to go with it.

furrypig said...

Cheri you have a great way with words and I am so glad that you share them with the world for me to enjoy xxx

alexa said...

Such a lovely uplifting piece of writing! Here's to energy ...

scrappysue said...

Another great entry for your album Cheri! I totally agree with you about the Universe and the special energies that surround us. What a great topic to write about! Thanks for sharing your album. I ordered my photos with a white border like Stacy's, and they came back cut all wrong *sigh* guess I will just have to cut the edges off and get it done!