Friday, January 14, 2011

Picture Winter - 13

"Controlled Chaos"

Yesterday's prompt was an interesting one. And I thought this was a perfect response.  Now you all know what this picture means....

Yes, I am at a Weekend Crop.  In the course of the afternoon, I got myself set up, assembled my Reverb10 album (had everything printed out, but needed to trim and assemble), and finished a single 12x12 layout - my yearly Christmas greetings page.  More pictures will be coming, but right now I need to get back to scrapping!  :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT take on the prompt!!

Melissa said...

Sounds like you are having fun! Looking forward to seeing your weekend creations.

Anonymous said...

Looks highly organized to me! I've never done a weekend crop and can't imagine trying to organize for it. I used to do one day crops with a friend and I do miss those. Our LSS discontinued business a couple of years ago and there aren't many crop opportunities around. Have fun! Can't wait to see what you create.

Amy said...

I agree with Karen, you look very organised and I hope the day was a lot of fun! Also, like Karen, my LSS shut down just over 12 months ago and they used to host brilliant crop days ... sigh ... such a pity they have stopped!

humel said...

I have one of those wheeled trolley things for my papercrafts class, and one for my school teaching :-) The problem I have is getting everything to fit inside!! Good thing I'm a champion packer!!

Sounds like you had a great time at the crop, I am pleased xx