Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Picture Inspiration 9/52

"Observation Mode"

Post-salon appointment, I was requested to do a french manicure for Becca.  Other than the fact that I look a bit like  "Cousin It" this is a good interactive shot.  Obviously I'm not the photographer!

Isn't Becca's hair cute?


And to the astute observer, you can see the manicurist has changed. My skills at french manicure weren't up to par.  Apparently, neither were Rachel's.  Ultimately Becca went to prom with purple nails that in her words "look like a five-year-old painted them."  Well Becca, nobody noticed!

5 comments:

Jo said...

I think the hair was certainly cute enough for people to not notice the nails

WendyB said...

Love the hair - bet she enjoyed herself enormously regardless of her nails lol

scrappyjacky said...

The hair looks great...and the nails comment sounds just like it came from my DD2!!!!!!

Amy said...

Us Mum's sure have to be 'Jack of all trades' don't we! I am sure she looked just lovely, everyone would have been looking at her hair rather than her nails :-)

Cheryl said...

LOL! This is screaming to become a scrapbook LO... such a fun prom-related memory. :)