Sunday, July 25, 2010

MIA

With sincerest apologies to my blog readers - I know I've been MIA this past week - it was a CRAZY BUSY week and right now I'm in South Carolina with my best girlfriend, taking a much needed break from the insanity. I've read all your posts, but haven't had time to comment or post myself. Yesterday we joined in the Greenville SC group for the Scott Kelby Worldwide Photo Tour. We walked through downtown Greenville - they had a farmer's market, a lot of great eclectic little shops, and a GORGEOUS park!  But it was deliriously hot and humid - I've never sweated so much! Still, had fun.
Here are some of my best shots:






9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're on a much needed break! Love the capture of the fountain and the insect on the flower--awesome!

humel said...

Hello Cheri! Good to hear that you're having a lovely break :-) The photos are fab! xx

debs14 said...

Love the photos, especially the one of the red 'arrow' - so dramatic. Pleased to hear you are having a good time x

quiltingfool said...

Amazing photos! I can't wait to hear more about your trip. Hope you plan to blog about it!

Amy said...

That sounds like such a fun walk - enjoy the break :-)

Carrie said...

Have fun! Great pics!

Kelly Miller said...

Thought I loved that sculpture until I saw the sunflower. Great shots! Stay hydrated ... it's the hottest summer on record 'round these parts.

quiltingfool said...

Come back!!! We really miss you. This week has been so boring without you insights and photos and a peek into your life. Hope you're just busy and everything is OK.

Unknown said...

GREAT photos! I especially love the last few! Hope you had/have a great time and come back and show us more!