Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Set it Sunday & A WINNER!

I know I missed a week (losing my EHD for a few days really threw me off kilter), and I know it is Tuesday already (my excuse was that it was my birthday/holiday weekend), so I'm just going to start fresh with a new list for what remains of this week. Here goes:

1) gym three times.
2) at least one Gratitude and one Art Journal layout. I'm way behind on these and miss it.
3) Order all unprinted digital layouts sitting on my external hard drive.
4) do the Week 3 (aperture) assignments for Get Out of Auto Mode
5) do the Week 1 assignments for Your Life: Captured Through the Lens (Week 2 posts tomorrow - I really need to get it in gear!).

And MY WINNER...  I had 16 comments on Saturday's post. I put that into random.org and it gave me the number "12".  The 12th comment was .....
.......
.......

KELLY!

Congratulations Kelly! Please e-mail me your address so I can get the DVD out to you.

4 comments:

Sian said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your Get Out Of Auto Mode assignment :)

scrappyjacky said...

You're going to be busy again!!!
Thanks for your comment re Dina's class....has helped decide me to do Camp Scrap.

Kelly Miller said...

Yay! I'm planning to watch it with my mom. I think she'll really benefit.

My address is forthcoming!

Cheryl said...

I too am looking forward to your get out of auto assignment x