Friday, June 4, 2010

A Perfectly Contented Moment

I had gone to the gym and had a marvelous workout - 2 miles, 300 calories burned on the elliptical, 2 miles and another 50 calories on the bike.  I had stopped at the grocery store and picked up bananas, orange juice, milk - just a few items that couldn't wait for a full-on grocery shopping trip. And I was on my way home, feeling pretty good about what I had just accomplished. When on the radio comes Shania Twain "Man, I Feel Like A Woman"

and there I was with the music cranked, driving home, singing "Shania karaoke" at the top of my lungs (hey, I take advantage when there is nobody in the car to hear me!). And for a few moments all was right with the world and I felt perfectly content.

3 comments:

Kelly Miller said...

I love those days!

Rachel said...

I love those moments when everything is perfectly right with the world. :)

Amy said...

Fabulous! And that is just the song to crank up the radio :-)