Friday, August 2, 2019

TGIF | August 2, 2019

*with thanks to Brene Brown for this meme.


Trusting that I will develop a morning routine that works for me.  Still a work in progress.

Grateful to be slowly ticking some very old items off my only-exists-in-my-head to do list!  Finally got to Vision Works this morning to order new glasses.  My eye doctor visit was in February.  Yes, it took me that long!  Also, finally took a picture of an award I won in high school, removed the engraved plate and donated the award.  That's been on my to do list for (LITERALLY) years!  And the whole process took about 15 minutes.  Glad to have that niggling thought out of my brain!

Inspired by Bella Grace Magazine.  I am seriously enamored with how beautiful it is!

I had Fun with my girls visiting our first bridal shop on Saturday and watching Becca try on gowns.  She didn't say "yes" to any dress.  But we have more shops to visit later this month.


2 comments:

debs14 said...

Enjoy that bridal shopping - it's such a lovely moment when they walk out of the changing cubicle and everyone goes 'THAT'S the one!'
Well done on removing some of those 'in your head' items from your to do list.

Carola Bartz said...

Isn't it interesting how we procrastinate with some things and then when we finally do them it only takes minutes?
I do think that the bridal shopping must be exciting - for all of you. Enjoy it.