Friday, July 26, 2019

TGIF | July 26, 2019

*with thanks to Brene Brown for this meme.

Trusting that I'll be able to stick with my Bright Line Eating challenge and drop some excess weight.

Grateful  that my massage therapist was able to squeeze me in for a 1/2 hour appointment when my neck and shoulder were screaming at me and that my PT was able to relieve some of my sciatica pain today.  Working through it all.


Inspired by the vast availability of online classes and the chance to enhance my creative knowledge.  Just signed up for a digital art journaling class with Jessica Sprague - which truly takes me back to my roots - I learned to use Photoshop Elements with Jessica Sprague classes back in 2009!

I had Fun with the family on Sunday when we all met at Buckeye Tavern for a lunch to celebrate Becca passing her Boards.  She's just completed her first full week of working. As a family we are all breathing a huge sigh of relief that she is done with school, exams, and the associated stress and can truly begin her adult life!


Our daylilies are in full bloom - that's always how you know it's really Summer here!

3 comments:

Patio Postcards said...

Daylilies are one of my most favourite summer flowers - gorgeous photo of yours.

I am with you on massage helping with stiff/sore neck issues. I've not heard of Bright Line Eating, but good luck with it. :)

debs14 said...

I'm so please that your physio was able to give you a little relief, I hope that you continue to feel a little better every week that passes.
Day lilies are beautiful aren't they, but whenever I put some in a vase indoors I guarantee I will brush against them and get a stain from that deep orange pollen!

Karen said...

I spent a lot of time learning digital tricks with Jessica Sprague. I'd lost all touch with her site. Glad you've gotten some relief. A good massage therapist is worth a LOT of money!!! (Fortunately, mine doesn't charge a LOT of money.)