Friday, August 16, 2019

TGIF | August 16, 2019

*with thanks to Brene Brown for this meme.


Trusting that I will continue losing weight on the Bright Line Eating Plan.  I've hit the 10 pound mark from my highest weight and the loss has slowed significantly - as it does every single time I diet.  So I'm trusting that this plan will work and I'll continue releasing excess weight - even if it is slowly!

Grateful to be have a quick getaway with Jay last weekend to celebrate our 34th wedding anniversary.  Can't believe we've been together that long!
At Chincoteague Island VA on our anniversary.  We saw the wild ponies plus bald eagles, dolphins, egrets, deer.  Great boat tour!


Inspired by Jessica Swift - just started her new course Create A New Story - looking forward to the transformation it may bring!

Work can occasionally be Fun!  There was a lot of energy around this month's trip (this week) to Rockville and it was good seeing all the colleagues I don't get to interact with on a regular basis.  It's also really nice to be back home!

5 comments:

debs14 said...

That Jessica Swift course sounds interesting, be sure to let us know how you get on!
Don't lose heart if weight loss slows, every little bit helps and sometimes it takes a while for your metabolism to adjust.
Have a good weekend!

Susanne said...

Well Happy Anniversary to you two! Nice snapshot.

Congrats on weight loss. I feel your frustration; hitting those plateaus can be so demotivating - and it is often where I go off the rails and gain back. I am trusting you will power through it!

Karen said...

Happy Anniversary! Good luck with the continued weight loss; it's hard to stay the course. The older I get, the harder it is to lose just a few pounds. I gained a couple while we were away, and it's proving very difficult to get them off again before our next trip. No matter how careful I think I'm being when we're away, it always seems I'm not careful enough! We visited Chincoteague Island when our kids were in school. Loved it then, and would love a return visit.

Melissa said...

Congrats on the weight loss & the anniversary! I'm so glad y'all had a nice getaway to celebrate!

Patio Postcards said...

sending belated Happy Anniversary wishes. It sounds like a nice get away to celebrate. Like the other ladies, I encourage you on your new health plan, think not of it as a diet but a new way to heal & help your body :)