Friday, July 19, 2019

TGIF

*with thanks to Brene Brown for this meme.

Trusting that my physical therapist will get to the bottom of what is causing my current knee and tailbone pains and figure out a way to address it.

Grateful  for air conditioning during our current heat wave!


Inspired attending a wedding expo with Becca and Sarah last night. Booked an appointment with the florist that was #1 on our list.


I had Fun hanging with Krystal and playing with a couple of Lifebook lessons in the past week.   

My very first attempt at Zentangle
                         

5 comments:

Karen said...

Great post, and I love the art work!

debs14 said...

Great TGIFs! Hope that physio soon finds what is causing the pain so you can start the journey to correcting it.

Patio Postcards said...

Very nice zentangle work! Hopefully your Physio Therapist can work out what is causing the pain; the cause is often not where we think. I find it frustrating dealing with the cause & what they call referral pain. I am also very grateful for air conditioning. Happy weekend.

Susanne said...

That's a first attempt? Well it's fabulous. And there is nothing worse and contemporaneous competing pains, I hope you find a cure for those very very soon.

Carola Bartz said...

Your Zentangle is very beautiful. I have never tried it - was that part of Life Book this year?
I hope your knee and tailbone pains will lessen considerably, that is certainly not fun.