Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thoughts on Project 365

I've quickly come to the realization that actually taking a photo a day, much less posting them, is simply not going to happen in my life on any regular basis. But I'm not abandoning Project 365! Instead of a photo assigned to each day, I am shooting for 5-7 photos a week. It may be that I take 3 or 4 photos that I want to include in a single day and then don't take any photos for 2 or 3 days. I've decided that's okay. I'm still documenting everyday life and if the photo doesn't match up to a number on the calendar, that is perfectly fine by me!

My plan is to put each of the chosen photos into a weekly one or two page layout and then have the whole batch printed as a photobook at the end of the year. Here's my first completed layout. This is the type of layout I can put together on my own without Jessica Sprague over my shoulder!

Credits: template from MOriginalsblog.com
Papers and elements from Summer Driggs Year to Shine kit

No comments: