Monday, January 5, 2009

First Round of Photos!

January 1: I started my New Year off right with this yummy lunch - brown rice and vegetables. It sure looks pretty, but unfortunately leaves me hungry!
January 2: Spent SIX HOURS cleaning my scrap room. Could finally see desk surface. Which was immediately covered up again with other sorting that still needs to be done...
January 3: Rachel got into the Project 365 act (unwittingly) taking photos of the cats on my camera. She got this great shot of Ashley that really shows off her blue eyes.
January 4: Day before back to school and Becca is home writing an essay on Romeo and Juliet. I don't know why she waited til the last day, but hey - it got done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheri -- this is a fabulous way to do 365!!
Thanks for sharing the link with me.

Anonymous said...

I like your pictures....It's fun to see other's scrapping space!

A fellow 365'er....

thebroekerbunch.blogspot.com