Friday, November 1, 2013

One Little Word Blog Hop - November Edition

Whether you arrived here from Lee's Blog  as part of the One Little Word Blog Hop, or you are here because you love me and drop by regularly... Welcome! I love visitors! The One Little Word Blog Hop is a monthly hop run by Lee for members of Ali Edwards' One Little Word class over at Big Picture Classes. The hop goes live on Friday at 6:00 a.m.  You can always check back later if someone's post isn't live yet.

The assignment for October was very open-ended. An art journal page related to your word.  My page was inspired by a quote I came across and re-pinned on Pinterest.  

This is my reminder to be true to myself... even when those closest to me want me to change back to the way I "had always been."  I have wings. I'm going to fly!

And my tracker for October as it exists at the time I'm creating this post.  Because of my crazy travel schedule this month, I had to go back and check off a lot of things from memory after the fact. But I'm pretty sure I didn't have a single day where I followed my Paleo lifestyle to the letter. Way too much bread, pastries, and sugar. But travel is over now and it is time to get back on track!

If you are continuing on in the hop, your next stop is  Margareta's Blog.

And just in case you get lost, here's the entire list:

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheri, that is such a pretty page! I love it!

Missus Wookie said...

Both of those are such gorgeous rich colours. I like that quote too - I hear you on the busy life and not eating well :sigh:

debs14 said...

Great quote, and the colours are perfect for the autumn. Hard to stay on the straight and narrow food wise when you are travelling, but I am sure you will start November off being good!

Melissa said...

What a gorgeous art journal page! Yep, that Eat Well column certainly looks empty this month! :>)

scrappyjacky said...

Love the rich colour....and a perfect quote.

alexa said...

Your colours make me feel happy just looking at them! And I really like your quote ... This is such a lovely page. I am sure you and Paleo will soon be good friends again - are you finding it helpful?

Karen said...

Cheri, this is a truly stunning page! I love the colors and the quote is wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Hello Cheri - only just realised that when Google Reader closed down your blog feed didn't transfer with the rest - found you now!

Carola Bartz said...

Cheri, your art journal page is so inspiring. The colors are so rich and brilliant, and they are my favorite color combination. Beautiful quote as well. I love the "she..." stamp - I have it as well, although I haven't used it very often.

Naomi said...

Beautiful. I guess from your checklist that "eating well" didn't happen for you. I am struggling with that one too. :) Chocolate calls to me every darn day.