Wednesday, December 5, 2012

30 Days of Gratitude | Final Share

 This first snowfall is completely gone and we've now had a couple days in the upper 50's and even 60 degrees (farenheit).


 Here's another sourced from the Internet - since I couldn't post photos of staff at work (and didn't have my camera with me in any event.)

And with that, my thirty days of Gratitude is complete. It was wonderful documenting it all. I wasn't able to keep up with the actual pages each day, but thanks to Grateful160 I had recorded one or two grateful moments each day and was able to go back and complete the pages easily. Grateful160 will send you an email or text up to four times a day, asking what you are thankful for. A simple email or text reply records your gratitude in a personal online journal that you can access at any time. If you are looking for a simple easy way to establish a daily gratitude practice, this might help!

13 comments:

debs14 said...

This is such a lovely project, and you've presented it so well.
Your comment regarding the seasons rang true with me, although over here in England we can end up having all 4 seasons in one day!

Deanna said...

We're supposed to have four seasons but it doesn't seem to want to let go of summer/fall. Beautiful journaling.

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love your technology and creativity posts especially. Off to check out the gratitude tracker.
Rinda

scrappyjacky said...

I've really enjoyed this project,Cheri....you've a lovely journal to look back on.

Kara N said...

Have so enjoyed watching your gratitude journal come together. I LOVE grateful 160, but I even get out of the practice with that. I need to do a better job with that.

Anonymous said...

I too have enjoyed your project and your beautiful photos that always accompany every post.

alexa said...

Another clutch of lovely pages ... and that looks like a useful link. Funny weather, isn't it! No, no snow here yet, though we have what I call a snow wind and sleet in the rain. I have really enjoyed reading your thoughtful journalling.

Karen said...

This has been such a lovely project. So many of your entries have resonated with me. I'm off, too, to check out the gratitude site.

Amy said...

It has been so lovely to see your pages unfold Cheri - I agree with the technology entry and the scrapbooking one. I think weather patterns all over the world are very strange at the moment!

Sian said...

I'm another one who has enjoyed following along with your project. I'm grateful for the opportunity!

Elizabeth said...

I admire you for finishing your gratitude journal. Perhaps next year I will finally do one.

Melissa said...

Congrats on completing your album! That snow looks awfully cold to me - it's been in the 70s & sunshiny here this week, absolutely perfect weather. BUT . . . a cold front is coming, so I'll have to get my coat out for next week maybe!

Of course you are worthy girlfriend!! :>)

Alison said...

Your journal has turned out beautifully Cheri...I have really enjoyed seeing how it has come together
Alison xx