Monday, March 29, 2010

Set it Sunday

Take a Second Glantz
Last week's goals:
1) Gym FOUR times. No, I made it three.  My excuse? Hormones. Oh, and having to wait for the garage door repair guy.  But mostly hormones.
2) Real Food - 2 out of 3 meals; limit 2 desserts for week. Check on the meals. No so much on the desserts. Hormones.
3) 1 each Gratitude and Art Journal layouts.  CHECK.
4) Keep working on online classes as time allows.  CHECK.
5) Get some Thickers ordered so I can finish partially done Framework pages for LOM.  CHECK
6) Find some photos and create a layout or two with my Liberty Elements templates. CHECK

This week's goals:
I'll be spending one day traveling to pick up my oldest from college, and it is Easter. Family is off school and work part of the week, so I'm cutting myself some serious slack this week.
1. Gym TWICE.
2. Make healthy choices at meals; go light on desserts.
3. 1 each Gratitude, Art Journal, and Where You Live layouts.
4. Categorize and tag photos from 2008 (I did 2009 and 2010 to date last week!).
5. Unzip all my digi scrap purchases.

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

I think it's a good idea to cut yourself some slack over the holidays...you've been doing great.....so you deserve it.

Sian said...

Yeah, give yourself a bit of a break Cheri! You've been doing a lot lately :)

茂一 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cheryl said...

Way to go on all your accomplishments from the week! I hope this week is going well and that you enjoy your family time.