Saturday, November 10, 2018

Creative Team Share - Tami Miller Designs

 Today, I'm highlighting layouts created with kits from Tami Miller Designs.  Again, the name of the kit will link to where the kit can be purchased.

1. From Thankful for You.  Picture taken while hiking in the Waimea Canyon on Kauai in October.  Jay and I don't really "do" selfies, so this is one of only about 3 photos of us together on Kauai.  The kit colors were a perfect match!

 2. Using Autumn Glow.  Sometimes Tami sends out a kit with a real mixed media, art journal vibe.  This was one.  Loved using it to showcase my first fall photo into an artsy layout.




3. Using Beautiful Dreamer.  This one got me scrapping a very old photo, but brought back so many memories.  I actually turned the round frame into a freebie cluster that was available through Tami's newsletter.


4. This is Tami's newest release - BeYOUtiful.  The photo is Becca and Kyle at the shore. It's not a great photo but I love that they are both laughing and goofing around.  This kit has some great self-esteem word art.


5. Using a collection titled Bliss Yourself Out.  Just the title of the kit evoked art for me!  But seriously, click the link and check out the absolutely gorgeous colors in this kit!!!


6. I almost can't believe this was created with a kit titled Hello Fall.  I wanted to do a "big photo" layout that would commemorate my trip last year to NYC with my mother, without it being the typical "touristy" layout.  I feel like I succeeded.


I still have several more layouts to share, but didn't want this post to get too long.  So more coming in my next post!  Needless to say, I've been doing a bit of scrapping the past two months... not so much art, but this is filling the need for now.





5 comments:

debs14 said...

You've made some great layouts with this kit, the photos you have chosen match the papers perfectly!

Barbara Eads said...

Your layouts are beautiful! Love all the colors and your artistic flair!

Karen said...

These layouts are wonderful! I love that photo of you and Sarah---no wonder it's a favorite of yours.

Missus Wookie said...

It's fun seeing your art featured on a LO - and that bottom autumnal large photo LO is gorgeous.

Melissa said...

Fantastic layouts! The one of you & Sandy is perfect - such a great way to include a large photo.