Monday, October 15, 2012

Photo Walk

The Scott Kelby Fifth Annual Worldwide Photo Walk was scheduled for Saturday, October 13, 2012.  Jay and I were signed up to participate in one in Bethlehem PA. But the weather on Saturday was a bit on the chilly side. We decided to go see Argo instead, and deferred our Photo Walk to Sunday. Which turned out to be a brilliant plan. The weather yesterday was FABULOUS, sunny and a balmy 71 degrees. We took a walk at Peace Valley Park and here are some of the photos we captured:

This layout was created using Krystal Hartley's "Thankfully" kit and Moriginal's Template #47 (altered).

11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I love walking through Peace Valley Park and go there often. It is so quiet there--especially on the far side, that you have time to think and reflect. I think it's the most beautiful park in our area.

humel said...

I love the idea of a photo walk :) This looks like a beautiful one!

Anonymous said...

Wow. Looks like a gorgeous walk. :) Love the layout!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Beautiful!
Rinda

quiltingfool said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I so wish I could be there for a little while this time of year. I always loved coming in October to catch the fall color. You have captured the mood of autumn in Pennsylvania perfectly! Kudos!

scrappyjacky said...

It looks like a beautiful walk

Karen said...

What beautiful photos, and the perfect layout to showcase them. I did the Kelby Photowalk here one Saturday, and had a great time.

Amy said...

I was going to say that I have never done a photowalk, but, I suppose I have in some ways - just not an official one!
You captured some great shots Cheri - it looks as though you and the 6oD are becomming firm friends!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! Love the cluster on the left!

alexa said...

Your elements and papers work beautifully with these lovely peaceful photos ... Good choice to wait a day!

Ginger said...

I love your digi work Cheri! The layouts are fantastic. I was looking at your photo walk pictures and noticed your caterpillar! I have to say when I went home to visit my parents in September, hundreds of those caterpillars were crossing the roads and I was trying so hard not to run them over! I did stop to take a photo of them, but it did not turn out so well. :)