Monday, July 11, 2011

Project 64 {27, 26, 25} Catch Up

Week 27, Sea Green:

My sea glass collection.  And the cute little legs on the candle holder in the background.

Week 26 - Red. The patriotic version. The shot itself was difficult as I was shooting right into the sun. But I definitely had fun with post-processing on this one to give it that warm, timeless feel.

Red - the non-patriotic version. This one really gives a truer sense of the crayon color.

Week 25, Goldenrod. Caught on a walk around the block.

9 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

You've caught such a lovely feeling in the flag photo....I love it.

debs14 said...

I agree with Jacky, you've captured something very special there. Fantastic photo.

Goesturbo said...

Can I chime in, too? The processing on the flag is phenomenal! :) Love the goldenrod flower as well, what gorgeous, vibrant color!!

Anonymous said...

I'm still hunting for sea green. My sea glass is the brighter green in your photo---none the right color.

Catherine said...

very pretty sea glass, I've got a new obsession for it but haven't found any lately. Love it!

Cheryl said...

wow amazing photographs love them x

Anonymous said...

You play catch up very nicely! My daughter lives in FL and has a sea glass collection too.

Carmen said...

What a great set of photos....I too love the flag shot. It's very somber.

Cheryl said...

Your flag picture is gorgeous!