Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thank You

First, my thanks to everyone who weighed in on my class decision. FUN ended up being the order of the day (it really was so obvious once you all pointed it out!) and I signed up for Creative Color... hope some of you will join me!  I'm sure I'll be missing out on some really good stuff with the other two, but both time and finances dictate that I limit myself right now... and you have NO IDEA how difficult that is for me!

Second, a belated, but very heartfelt thanks to all of you who have kept my mailbox (and me) feeling happy, uplifted, and remembered lately:
I had two from Beverly at BeGlorious.  Absolutely wonderful!  Thank you for thinking of me Beverly!
And a postcard from Rinda at Gallo Organico.  This is the second time Rinda has favored me with a bit of her art and I just love the saying on this one... "Art is an adventure that never ends."  So me right now! Thanks Rinda!

And Mel at I Speak Melsh, sent me this little pillow ... one of her inspiration pieces from the book "Where Women Create" which just happens to be in my possession right now!  Thanks Mel!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are a lucky girl! The Rossetti painting on your card from Rinda is my all time favorite painting and I have a print of it in my dining room.

Cheryl said...

I'm so glad you opted for fun! Can't wait to see what you create from it. Have a great weekend!

Melissa said...

What awesome mail! Enjoy your class!