Tuesday, December 7, 2010

#Reverb10 | Day 7 | Community

December 7 – Community. Where have you discovered community, online or otherwise, in 2010? What community would you like to join, create or more deeply connect with in 2011? (Author: Cali Harris)
This is too easy.  Right here! I've discovered a community of the best women ever through my blog. You all know I love you.  And just in case you forgot how grateful I am to have you in my life, check out this post and this one. And know that you are my tribe and I'm here for you, just as I know you are here for me!

6 comments:

alexa said...

A lovely post, Cheri, and super links back for those of us who've only met you recently. :) Love your pretty card about friends, and the Anais Nin quote too. Delighted to be in your world! xx

Melissa said...

I totally agree - love the blogging community. I so enjoy reading your blog, getting inspired by your layouts, learning more about you, and trudging along on the healthy lifestyle bandwagon with you!

Anonymous said...

So true; what a wonderful, supportive community we have built. I'm so grateful to be a part of it.

Sian said...

Love you right back Cheri! Your comments always make me feel good and I love to come here and see what you've been thinking about. Blogging is just brilliant.

Amy said...

Yes, blogging is brilliant! Go the tribe! :-)

Unknown said...

Awww... HUGS! :)