Saturday, April 17, 2010

Something for Nothing Revisited

Some of you may recall this background paper that I created last month as part of the Something for Nothing class:
Well... it has finally become a layout!

This is much truer to actual color than the photo above.  It is all shades of cream and tan with a hint of yellow.  The wedding took place in 1998 just before Rachel and Becca turned five. Becca took her role as a flower girl quite seriously and stood dutifully next to her Aunt Elizabeth.  Rachel, on the other hand, was unimpressed and having none it - she chose to sit with the guests!

All the elements of this layout are from my stash (ribbon border, ribbon roses, buttons, cardstock and pattern papers) with the exception of the butterflies which were purchased for the layout.

Here's a couple of close-ups:

3 comments:

humel said...

I recall it, I do! But I hadn't realised just how beautiful it was - my word, Cheri, what a *gorgeous* layout! xx

Anonymous said...

Love, love, love this page!

Cheryl said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE this layout. Beautiful job, Cheri!