Five Things Inspiring Me Today:
1. My bloggy friend Kai is walking a 5K on May 15 for breast cancer. Great cause and I applaud Kai for doing it. Check out her blog for the link to make a donation! (In the right hand panel).
2. Shimelle is having a virtual crop party all weekend long! Projects and challenges in the forums. Since I'll be at a real-life crop tomorrow (yeah!) I'll definitely be checking out the action.
3. Ali Edwards Week in the Life project starts on Monday. There are multiple posts on her blog to get your ideas going and new product being released at Designer Digitals tomorrow. I'll be in line to buy Ali's templates! Anyone joining me?
4. Cheryl has turned off the comments on her blog and directed you to a number of friends' blogs. Definitely some worthwhile links and thanks for the shout out Cheryl!
5. Picture Spring class continues to be a huge source of inspiration! And I learned that a "Picture Summer" class will be coming up! I'll definitely be taking that one and may end up with a "seasons" album before this is over. I love Tracey's prompts and it has really gotten me looking at my world in a new way.
The 15th we had a break.