Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Set It Sunday
Okay, I know this is really late this week... but I have been crazy busy and feel lucky to be getting to it at all! And I KNOW you can relate...
Last Week's Goals:
1. Gym three times. Check!
2. 1 each Gratitude and Art Journal layouts. Check on the Gratitude. Did not get to Art Journal.
3. Keep up with Picture Spring prompts and post photos on blog - DAILY. I was successful at completing this each day during the week, but barely made it to the computer over the weekend! Big why in an upcoming post.
4. Finish tagging 2008 photos. No. I changed focus and finished up the lessons from my "Get it Together" class and tagged a bunch of digi scrap elements instead.
5. Get back into normal routine. Check! (well, pretty much anyway).
This Week's Goals:
1. Gym three times.
2. 1 each Gratitude and Art Journal layouts.
3. Keep up with Picture Spring prompts and post photos on blog.
4. Pay Taxes (ugh).
5. Spend 15 minutes/weekday tagging photos or digi elements - Wednesday is excluded.
I have a crazy busy two weeks here - will be at work Wednesday and Thursday both this week and next, so I'm having to keep my goals very reasonable and allow some flexibility on the timing. But my intention for this week is to be able to put a happy CHECK mark next to each item at the end of the week!