Monday, March 22, 2010
Set it Sunday (on Monday again...)
Last week's goals:
1) Gym three times. - check
2) Real Food - 2 out of 3 meals; limit 2 desserts for week. Well, giving up the sugar addiction is proving to be harder than I anticipated. If I am totally honest, I had FOUR desserts for the week (one of them was a 100 cal Skinny Cow bar - does that count?). So trying again this week.
3) 1 each Gratitude and Art Journal layouts. check
4) Keep working on online classes as time allows. check
5) Get craft room cleaned up and photographed so I can share with you all! Check! After the crop, I spent part of Sunday putting everything away and cleaned up, photos have been taken. Post will be coming soon!
This week's goals:
1) Gym FOUR times. Yes, I'm upping the ante. Today I did 1 mile on the elliptical (10 min); 1 mile on the treadmill (18 min) and 2 miles on the bike (12 min) - so 40 minutes of aerobics - yeah me!
2) Real Food - 2 out of 3 meals; limit 2 desserts for week. I WILL do better this week!
3) 1 each Gratitude and Art Journal layouts.
4) Keep working on online classes as time allows.
5) Get some Thickers ordered so I can finish partially done Framework pages for LOM.
6) Find some photos and create a layout or two with my Liberty Elements templates.