Monday, March 29, 2010
Set it Sunday
Last week's goals:
1) Gym FOUR times. No, I made it three. My excuse? Hormones. Oh, and having to wait for the garage door repair guy. But mostly hormones.
2) Real Food - 2 out of 3 meals; limit 2 desserts for week. Check on the meals. No so much on the desserts. Hormones.
3) 1 each Gratitude and Art Journal layouts. CHECK.
4) Keep working on online classes as time allows. CHECK.
5) Get some Thickers ordered so I can finish partially done Framework pages for LOM. CHECK
6) Find some photos and create a layout or two with my Liberty Elements templates. CHECK
This week's goals:
I'll be spending one day traveling to pick up my oldest from college, and it is Easter. Family is off school and work part of the week, so I'm cutting myself some serious slack this week.
1. Gym TWICE.
2. Make healthy choices at meals; go light on desserts.
3. 1 each Gratitude, Art Journal, and Where You Live layouts.
4. Categorize and tag photos from 2008 (I did 2009 and 2010 to date last week!).
5. Unzip all my digi scrap purchases.