Monday, June 13, 2011

Project 64 {23 & 24/64}, Picture Color 6/12, and a Mystery

Last weeks color for Project 64 was "Timberwolf".  After looking unsuccessfully all week, I found it today, right under my nose:

Yes, my trackball mouse (that in my opinion looks more like a fish on a hook than a mouse) was a perfect match!

This week's color is Olive Green and I had the perfect thing sitting on my desk:
This lovely mail art from Rinda! With a beautiful card inside made from repurposed ATC cards. Loved the Artspiration - thanks Rinda!

Yesterday's Picture Color prompt "Seeing Spots" had me photographing this plant:
And this Daylily - the first to bloom this year!

Last, but not least, I have a mystery to solve. Today in the mail I received this adorable envelope:

Obviously posted from somewhere in the U.K.
But no return address... Inside, this gorgeous card that doubles as a CD holder:

But no note, no signature. Now the style screams Jacky to me. And I remembered this post with some strikingly similar papers and style... so did I solve the mystery? Is this beauty from you Jacky??

5 comments:

Carmen said...

Isn't funny how things happen like that.... you look and look and sometimes things are right in front of you. Clever capture of timberwolf. Your olive green is beautiful and so is the card.

scrappyjacky said...

It certainly is,Cheri....sorry,I totally forgot to put a little note in with it!!!! And I can't believe it got there so fast....was only posted on Thursday.

Unknown said...

Excellent sleuthing skills you have, Cheri! Cool photos!!

Anonymous said...

Lovely photos Cheri and what a detective you are.

Heather said...

Haha!! I knew it was Jacky :)
Great photos Cheri xx