I've been living with "HAPPY" for a month now. And reflecting over the month, the one thing I can honestly say is that choosing this word has reminded me time and time again that happiness is a choice that we make for ourselves every moment of every day.
Happy rang in the New Year ~ doesn't it always?
Happy presented itself in the colors and patterns I chose for the title page of my One Little Word album.
Happy was invited, defined, and quoted using the beautiful templates given to us by Ali Edwards.
And in putting the page together, I was reminded that I didn't choose "Happy", it chose me.
I had been contemplating the word "focus" but feeling that it sounded like a lot of work and not a lot of fun...
and then Happy jumped off the page when I was reading "Manifesting Change" by Mike Dooley. Seriously... jumped off the page shouting "I'm your word Cheri!"... and who am I to argue?
Happy manifested in bright Amaryllis blooms...
Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy. ~Robert Brault
Thanks for stopping by! Your next stop on the hop is Monica.
And just in case you get lost, or want to start from the beginning, here is the entire hop list:
OLW BLOG LIST (Jan)
1) Margie http://xnomads.typepad.com/
2) Jill Conyers http://jillconyers.typepad.com/life_as_i_see_it/
3) Monica http://scraplifters.blogspot.com/
4) Lynn W http://crafty-creativity.blogspot.com/
5) Miranda http://mirandasscrapsite.blogspot.com/
6) Mandy http://captureandcreate.wordpress.com/
7) Kathy http://katswonderings.blogspot.com/
8) Lisa http://makeyourownescape.blogspot.com/
9) Donna http://donnabryantdurand.blogspot.com/
10) Abbey http://athomewiththerichardsfamily.blogspot.com/
11) Sam http://learncreatedo.wordpress.com/
12) April http://capturethememories.blogspot.com/
13) Nicky http://seejanebake.blogspot.com/
14) Rebekah http://istampscrapcraft.blogspot.com/
15) Relly http://rel.ly/
16) Nancy http://goshery.blogspot.com/
17) Cynthia http://paperpapereverywhere.blogspot.com/
18) Kathryn http://katlodesigns.com/
19) Nikki http://inkyart.com.au/
20) Heather http://scrappyhare.blogspot.com/
21) Gayle http://www.lifeonlilypadlane.blogspot.com/
22) Kristina http://ciqis.blogspot.com/
23) Debra http://blakleyhomeplace.blogspot.com/
24) Becky http://beckyandjames.com/
25) Amy http://reflectivesnapshots.com/
26) Marlene http://moore-fun-in-the-sun.blogspot.com/
27) Maureen http://cookingmylife.blogspot.com/
28) Cheri http://cheriandrews.blogspot.com/ <----- YOU ARE HERE
29) Monica Scrapmom http://questtoperfectimperfection.blogspot.com/ <------- NEXT STOP
30) Jan http://mysimplelittlelife.typepad.com/
31) Junelle http://yesandamenblog.blogspot.com/
32) Margaret http://www.gutsymom.blogspot.com/
33) Sharyn http://www.analteredlife.com/
34) Tere http://terecontodomicorazon.blogspot.com/