Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Week in the Life - Days 2 & 3























All patterned papers are Summer Driggs "Year to Shine" kit.  The focal photo page is based on Ali Edwards' sketch, although I created my own template.  The day of the week and sentiment tabs are from Ali Edwards. Both of the multi-photo pages are based on templates from Cathy Zielski's Design Your Life class.  You'll see for the multi-photo pages that I varied the template used based on the number of photos I had for the day. I'll have some days with journaling and some where I just let the photos speak for themselves!  You can click on any image to enlarge it and read the journaling.

5 comments:

Kelly Miller said...

That flower is gorgeous! What kind is it?

Also, my old-woman OCD couldn't handle that room full of clothes ... but it does take me back to my younger years. Great memories!

Amy said...

It's fabulous - the whole lot! I really have to get on with doing this as well - I need to jump right in and start taking photos because this is such a great project :-)

humel said...

This is fab - it's coming together beautifully xx

sharyncarlson said...

Wow, Cheri! So excited to see you featured on Ali's blog :) Your pages look great!!!

Stacy Milford said...

great job on your "week in the life" project! I'm still trying to get mine done..LOL! I LOVE the labels you used right on the photos :o)