Monday, May 17, 2010
Set it Sunday
Last Week's Goals:
1. Gym three times. Including Zumba on Wednesday and Yoga on Thursday. done.
2. Create 1 each Gratitude and Art Journal layouts. NOT done.
3. More work on tagging photos or digi elements or processing photos. done.
4. Sew and hang curtain in office. NOT done.
5. Create layout #2 for The Street Where You Live. NOT done.
6. Create at least two more mixed photo layouts from Week in the Life. done. In fact, FINISHED!
7. Get clothing donations logged, packed, & to GoodWill (want it OUT of my house!) done.
8. Get the deck swept. done.
So that is like 62%. In other words, a fail for the week. But I am happy with what I did accomplish and life goes on. You just never know when other activities are going to take precedence. This week I'm not even listing the curtain. I know it won't happen. Too much else going on!
This Week's Goals:
1. Gym three times. Including Zumba on Wednesday.
2. Create 1 each Gratitude and Art Journal layouts.
3. More work on tagging photos or digi elements or processing photos.
4. Create layout #2 for The Street Where You Live.
5. Do all homework assignments for the First Week of "Get Out of Auto Mode"
6. Make a dr. appt. for Sarah.
7. Find some way to pack/hide all the excess "stuff" Sarah brought home from college on Friday. I don't want to look at it all Summer! :) Apparently neither does she, since she doesn't want it in her room.