Monday, May 3, 2010

The Street Where You Live

The Street Where You Live is a FREE online class over at Get It Scrapped.  Once a month a new prompt is posted, complete with PDF download with great illustrations and digital templates for those that are digitally inclined. I signed up at the end of March, after the first three prompts had already been posted.  Because obviously I didn't already have enough to do, right?  Which explains why the prompts sat in a folder on my hard drive for over a month before I even looked at them.  But with Picture Spring over, I needed some structure to help me find my creative muse again (she's still missing, but I'm fairly good at fill in the blank without her).  So, my first installment of TSWYL:

you can click on the image to open in a new window and then use the zoom tool to read the journaling.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like a great page and I'm going to go and see what the class is about right now :-)

Anonymous said...

Looks just like the street where I live!

scrappyjacky said...

Great start...sounds an interesting class.

humel said...

I'm definitely going to be looking into this class :-) I love your layout! xx

Sian said...

You've made a fab start with this! I like your journaling..I'd love to step inside and see what you've done with the place :)

Unknown said...

Great layout. I love how you've put the Est. 1988 on the step. Thanks for sharing about the class and I hope your creative muse returns soon! :)

Kelly Miller said...

Very cute!

Cheryl said...

Nice LO! I think I might have to take a peek at this class.