Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lesson 2 complete

Didn't do the bonus assignment yet as it's pretty much a "do it yourself from scratch" layout and I need to think about that one a little more, and unzip more of the freebies I've downloaded. But I did get the Lesson 2 layout done and here it is:

So now I'm feeling remarkably prolific - wow - three digi layouts in as many days! And I finally learned about brushes (that was SUCH a mystery), the lasso tool, cutting letters out of an alphabet, how to line the letters up, and that elliptical marquee tool. My apologies to non-photoshop users as I know it's greek.

Oh - and another quick update on the Organized & Inspired front! I sorted through my stickers tonight. WOW - my tastes have seriously CHANGED! I was able to weed out roughly 1/3 of my sticker letters and more like 90% of all my stickers that weren't letters! Still don't know my final storage solution, but with so much less to work with, should make that decision easier.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WELCOME to the digital revolution! I am so proud of you for taking this class, Cheri, you have come SO FAR! Your enthusiasm and determination are two of the qualities I adore about you! Can't wait to see more of your creations!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I see you're taking Jess's U&R class! I took all three of her classes--that's how I learned to digi scrap. She is amazing, isn't she?