Wednesday, January 6, 2016

SNAP 1 - scrapbooking share

I am going to try to play along with Helena's SNAP meme this year.  So my first entry is a set of four scrapbooking related shares. I "scrapped" all through the holidays: a 30 Days of Thankful album in November, a December Reflections (my own version of JYC this year) in December, and finishing off my 2015 OLW album.  However, I didn't manage to share any of it here on my blog. Rather than trying to catch up with all of those pages, here's a representative sampling:

From my 30 Days of Thankful album

From my December Reflections album - this was the 26th & 27th.

My final photo spread in OLW. That is a picture of the Christmas card I made this year. It turned out to be so much work (I started in October) that only 14 lucky folks got one. And can I just say... SIMPLE is going to be my card-making mantra from here on out!

My final gratitude spread. I love the way this album turned out and am so glad to have documented these things all year!

Hopefully my future SNAP posts will be more in line with Helena's meme, but I really wanted to share these and, you know, two birds...

8 comments:

Karen said...

Good for you! I can't wait to get home and get back to crafting! I love the tags in your December Reflections album. I want to remember that one for next year.

Melissa said...

Great idea to use these for the first SNAP! And way to go on all these projects! A trip to London???? That sounds FUN! And I'm feeling pretty special as I've seen on of those 14 cards in person. :)

I'm using my Heidi Swapp planner this year (like yours) for a gratitude journal. I haven't done much in it yet, just recorded my one (or two) things for the day.

helena said...

what a lot of lovely scrapping - I love the collection of item tags from gifts

Sian said...

Please take it as a huge compliment that when a card arrived in the post for me, the first thing everybody here said was "wow! that must have taken ages!" So it was very much appreciated :)

alexa said...

Such a great collection off pages - you are a truly prolific scrapbooker :). Neat idea to use these as your Snap - I am sure Helena would say that anything goes.

debs14 said...

A trip to London! Wow, lucky girls!

Maria Ontiveros said...

That a great set. And I"m jealous of your scrapping progress.
Rinda

Missus Wookie said...

What a cool collection of scrappy projects. Well done on getting so much done!