And yes, it was this grey and overcast ALL. DAY. LONG.
Obviously we can't open this door!
- weather forecasts can be wildly inaccurate (our area was in the band that was supposed to get 6-12")
- Perkasie had the highest accumulation in Bucks County PA.
- 30" of snow means multiple times out shoveling and snow blowing.
- I am EXTREMELY grateful that Jay is the one who handles all the shoveling and snow blowing!!! Here he is with the snow blower around 4 p.m. on Saturday. You can see the snow is up to his knees as he clears the sidewalk!
- A day stuck at home when you are fully prepared is really a lovely thing.
And finally - check out what came in the mail on Friday (before the snow thankfully). This beautiful calendar from Carola. I'm going to enjoy all these scenes from the Oregon coast during the year! Thanks Carola.
I'm playing along with Sian's Memorandum Monday.