Monday, May 4, 2015

Me On Monday

Hello Monday! Today finds me sitting at my desk trying desperately once again to catch up with my life. But it is in the 70's (supposed to hit the 80's today), the window behind me is open, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, and Life is Good!
My weekend was a crop attending (Friday night), thrifting (Saturday), more thrifting (Sunday), and project doing kind of weekend. I also managed to squeeze in a few orders of digi goodness with the [inter]National Scrapbooking Day sales. I never made it to the grocery store, nor did I get any laundry done. And I haven't read any blogs in days. Again.  So all that has to be fit into my work day at home over the next few days.

Plans for this week include laundry, grocery shopping, unpacking my crop gear (nothing else planned until October), photographing a few of my layouts to share, dealing with medical paperwork, catching up with my online classes, keeping up with daily blogging, stretching, walking and trying to find time in between all of that to do some crafting! :)

Waving hello to Sian and all the "Me on Monday" folks and linking up with Cate's Blog Every Day in May.

5 comments:

Sian said...

That's a lovely smile for me to wave to :)

I hope you have a great week.

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

Lovely to see your smiling face on a Monday. We can only dream of those temperatures for now! I'm sitting here this evening listening to the pouring rain as I do a blog catch up.

Melissa said...

Sounds like it's a beautiful day there & that's a fabulous photo of you today!! Looking forward to seeing some creations from that Saturday thrifting spree! :)

Karen said...

Glad you're enjoying the same beautiful weather we are! Smiling back at you!

scrappyjacky said...

I wish our weather was that good.