So, I haven't blogged every day in May, but I have blogged most of them! What did I learn?
1. It's not realistic for me. With a full-time job and other interests, blogging every day simply isn't realistic for me. And that's okay. Sometimes life just gets in the way. When that happens, I'd rather LIVE my life than blog about it!
2. Prompts help. It's a lot easier to write working off a prompt. Thanks for giving this month's blogging some structure Cate!
3. I still love blogging. I didn't complete every day, but the commitment to blogging this month really reignited my love of blogging and I hope to continue to be more present.
4. Batch processing is key. Having a bunch of photos pre-edited and ready for blogland makes it easier to actually sit and write the post. Because I just don't like my posts without photos!
5. Get ahead when the mood strikes. When I had time and was in a writing mood, I did two or three posts at once and scheduled them for the days they needed to appear to match Cate's prompts. This allowed me to have fresh content on my blog even when I was busy with work or family. When I didn't get ahead, weekend blogging just didn't happen. I don't spend much time at my computer on the weekends!
linking up with Cate's Blog Every Day in May