Monday, April 23, 2012

Pass The Book

As the original recipient of The Artist Unique in Pass the Book, year two, hosted by the fabulous Melissa, I'm ashamed to admit that after devouring this book within the first week after receipt, it ended up at the bottom of a pile on my end table. I've been hanging onto it well beyond when I should! Ooops...

Time for this wonderful book to find a new home. I want to give everyone a good chance to put in their bids... so leave a comment on this post and I'll draw a winner on Sunday (the 29th) and mail the book out next Monday (the 30th). Which gives me a little more time to enjoy it! Tee hee.

If you are curious about art journaling, love looking at beautiful art with heavily saturated colors, or are willing to play with some new techniques, then you'll love this book!

7 comments:

Jo.C said...

Would love to be in with a chance - looks great :0)

Maria Ontiveros said...

Me, me. Put my name in the draw please.
Rinda

MonicaB said...

This looks like a fabulous book. I haven't played along with pass the book but I've been interested....so please enter my name.

Thanks.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

I tend to do the same thing, Cheri. Get the book - love looking through it - proceed to bury it somewhere. I'd love to have the opportunity to do the same with this book! ;o)

Melissa said...

Thanks for playing along with Pass the Book:Year Two Cheri and for labeling me "fabulous" - I needed that this morning & am off now to have a fabulous day! :>)

Ginger said...

Oh please add my name! This sounds like a great book :)

alexa said...

That sounds a visual treat! Yes, please, do add me in though I am determined not to try and learn any more crafts this year - I am telling myself this is an extension of what I do already!