Monday, April 30, 2012

Pass The Book - Winner!

So... I had seven comments on Pass the Book, with six people actually seeking a shot at the book:

1 – 7 of 7
Blogger Jo.C said...
Would love to be in with a chance - looks great :0)
Monday, April 23, 2012 4:15:00 PM
 Delete
Blogger Maria Ontiveros said...
Me, me. Put my name in the draw please.
Rinda
Tuesday, April 24, 2012 1:31:00 AM
 Delete
Blogger MonicaB said...
This looks like a fabulous book. I haven't played along with pass the book but I've been interested....so please enter my name.

Thanks.
Tuesday, April 24, 2012 7:50:00 AM
 Delete
Blogger Deb @ Paper Turtle said...
I tend to do the same thing, Cheri. Get the book - love looking through it - proceed to bury it somewhere. I'd love to have the opportunity to do the same with this book! ;o)
Tuesday, April 24, 2012 8:44:00 AM
 Delete
Blogger Melissa said...
Thanks for playing along with Pass the Book:Year Two Cheri and for labeling me "fabulous" - I needed that this morning & am off now to have a fabulous day! :>)
Tuesday, April 24, 2012 9:37:00 AM
 Delete
Blogger Ginger said...
Oh please add my name! This sounds like a great book :)
Thursday, April 26, 2012 10:09:00 PM
 Delete
Blogger alexa said...
That sounds a visual treat! Yes, please, do add me in though I am determined not to try and learn any more crafts this year - I am telling myself this is an extension of what I do already!
And the winner is:

Congratulation MonicaB!  And welcome to Pass The Book - Year Two!  Please email me your mailing address to scrapdreams @ gmail dot com and I'll get the book out to you pronto!

4 comments:

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Rats! But congrats to Monica!

Melissa said...

Congrats Monica - enjoy!

Ginger said...

I might have to buy that one, it does look very interesting :) Congratulations to Monica!

MonicaB said...

Yippeee!!! I'm excited to get this book. And it's perfect time because I'm done with school next week so I'll have time to play. I sent you an email Cheri please let me know if you didn't get it.