Thursday, November 11, 2010

When you wake up in the morning...

I woke up this morning with the tune of Billy Joel's "Big Shot" running through my head, but the lyrics were changed slightly:

When you wake up in the morning with your throat on fire
And your eyes too crusty to see
Go on and cry in your oatmeal
But don't come kissin' on me...



Seems my subconscious has a good grasp on how I feel today!  But we can rock out to the real version instead!

And I'm planning to ignore my cold today by taking part in the Jessica Sprague Art of Digital Design Blog Hop.  Click the link for the beginning of the hop. Go through the hop and score yourself an entire mega kit of digital Christmas goodies! Gotta love FREE digi wonderfulness!

9 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Sorry you're not feeling too good,Cheri....hope it soon clears.
Thanks for the link....hadn't heard about this one.

Sian said...

I hope you are feeling a lot better soon Cheri. I loved your cute comment on my blog today :)

Anonymous said...

Funny song but sorry you're not feeling well. Hope you're better soon! And PS I think I almost wore that song out back in the day! lol

Melissa said...

Hope you are feeling better soon!

debs14 said...

Hope you feel better soon - take care of yourself x

Amy said...

Oh Cheri - what a dreadful way to start the day! I hope you feel better soon and please get plenty of rest today - I'll have a look at the blog hop a little later too :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh, what a terrible way to feel! Hope by the time you read this, you're feeling better. Thanks for the reminder about the blog hop.

Cheryl said...

Sorry you are not feeling good Cheri and thanks for the link totaly forgot about this one x

alexa said...

Hoping you'll be better soon ... and loved your version of the song. I think we could do a blog hop on changing the lyrics each time! :)