TodaysMama and GameStop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
That we all enjoy the season without a focus on the consumerism.
2. What is your Christmas morning tradition?
The early birds have to wait until everyone is up. The children open stockings first. Then we open gifts, one at a time, each person taking a turn.
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
A weekend resort spa getaway for me and my best girls.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
We love watching holiday movies as a family - our favorite is Elf.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
Life, Monopoly, Scrabble
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
One gift gets opened on Christmas Eve. It's always new pajamas! It makes for great Christmas morning photos.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas-away-from-home trip?
8. Check out GameStop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
XBox 360 with Kinect, Dance Central game, and Motion Sports game. This would be a fantastic family gift!