1. A huge THANK YOU to all my wonderful friends who responded to my plea for help on my Mama Angst post. You ladies are so awesome! I'm feeling so much better about the prospect of Sarah heading off to London knowing that there are people nearby willing to step in and help out my baby should the need arise. Love you!
2. Inspired by Pottery Barn Teen; Made by Me:
I made my own - to match the throw pillows I made for the scraproom. This new addition to my office space cost about $40 in materials, all of which I bought on sale!
- 4 piece corkboard tile set from Staples,
- white core foamboard
- and frame sets from Michaels.
3. My Friday weigh-in I was up a half pound. I followed that up with three straight days of eating out and therefore eating over my calorie limit. It didn't help that I was feeling a little sorry for myself because I'm sick (again)(head cold, sore throat, cough). But today have dusted myself off and I'm back in the saddle - determined not to undermine the good I've done so far!
4. Have you seen this?
A new FREE class over at http://www.jessicasprague.com/! The time frame runs into the start of Journal Your Christmas and Picture the Holidays, but I've gone and signed up anyway! I never pass on a freebie from Jessica. And I've never been disappointed.
5. I still have no idea what the format will be for my December Journal this year. I'm glad Shimelle is posting the digital kit early so I can see if anything in that strikes my fancy. I want to get it figured out before December begins so I'm not needlessly stressing about it. Are you ready? What have you decided to do?