Just wanted to say "Thank You" to those of you who left a comment on Friday's post. Although I was frustrated, the layout really was some "tongue in cheek" dark humor and it is really wonderful to see that you all "get me" - even when I'm not in a sunshine and roses frame of mind. So thank you so much for allowing me to keep it real.
And now, a day late... Set it Sunday
This was my list of goals for last week:
1) Actually DO this week's assignment for Library of Memories - Done! I reviewed my past layouts and created my "least common layout." I've read Week 2 and listened to all the audio/video presentations.
2) Catch up on Design Your Life class assignments. Sort Of. I got all past stuff printed out, and used one week's sketch for the layout mentioned above. I am not, however, caught up.
3) START my Pen Tablet class. NOT done. :( I got as far as getting the Wacom Tablet out of the box. When I realized how short the USB cord was and that I could not actually hook the thing up to my computer in its current state, I stalled. But hey, getting the thing OUT OF THE BOX is progress - right?
4) Finish getting all my software reinstalled on my desktop - DONE. For now, anyway. I got ACDSee installed finally. Also discovered all the fonts I had downloaded and added were gone, so reinstalled those. Recreated my email signature. Reinstalled Adobe Reader - can't live without that! I'm sure as my computer use continues, I'll discover more that needs to be added/reinstalled (like my HP PictureMate drivers) but I'm doing those as the need arises. For now, I'm functional!
This week I'm trying to both be more realistic about how much time I have available to me and shift my focus slightly. Here's my goals:
1) Eat only REAL foods (not processed packaged stuff) at least 2 meals per day - all week.
2) Make it to the gym 3 times this week. If the impending bad weather makes that impossible, then get on the treadmill at home.
3) Spend at least 15 minutes a day purging/sorting image folders for Library of Memories.
4) Create at least one Art Journal layout and one Gratitude layout this week.
5) Get to Design Your Life assignments if/when time allows.
And the Pen Tablet class??? First I have to figure out a work-around for setting the tablet up. And honestly, I just don't have time for that right now.