Monday, December 7, 2015

Me On Monday

The weeks come and go and honestly my life is so busy and full, I plan my Me On Monday posts in my head. Then Monday comes and goes and the post doesn't get done and before I know it another week has flown by!

This past weekend... Saturday saw some great thrifting at a local senior center indoor flea market, followed by a lot of prepping and pricing to get everything ready to add to the booth. Then on Sunday a seriously fast-paced round of adding items and rearranging the booth ... in 20 minutes or less... so I could meet the rest of the family in downtown Allentown for this:


Can I just say that Cirque Du Soleil really puts on a FANTASTIC show?!  The lighting and costumes were phenomenal. The acrobatics weren't quite as death-defying as some of the stuff I've seen, but there was so much of it going on it was often hard to know where to look. And even though our seats were very much to the side of center stage, Cirque had it set up and choreographed to play quite nicely to all areas of the theater. If you are interested, the show is still touring throughout the U.S. and Canada through September 2016.

This week I'm hoping to get my Thrive post up and get all my Christmas prep DONE - Becca comes home for Winter break on Thursday and Rachel on Saturday, so I don't have a lot of time left to make Christmas happen!  What are you doing this week?

Waving hello to Sian and all the Mondayers.

7 comments:

Karen said...

I'm always glad to see your post come up in my reader! I'm busy trying to catch up with Christmas prep after a particularly busy couple of weeks. This week looks to be a bit calmer so I'm hoping to feel more prepared by the end of it.

Sian said...

It sounds thrilling. I'd love to see Cirque du Soleil. I hope the booth is going well! Have a great week Cheri

Patio Postcards said...

I'll add my wishes for a successful booth during the holiday season & forward into 2016. Sirque du Soleil is amazing, how people can bend their bodies like that is beyond belief! Hope you have a great week.

debs14 said...

I'd love to see Cirque du Soleil! Hope you have a good week.

Fiona@Staring at the Sea said...

I'm another who'd love to see Cirque du Soleil. I drop hints, on the approach to Christmas, every year! I hope sales have picked up in your booth.

scrappyjacky said...

Yep, definately christmas prepping this week...it just seems to be rushing up on us this year.

Melissa said...

Hope you've had a great week! We've heard lots of great things about Cirque Du Soleil and hope to make a show at some point!