I'm trying to stay accountable to myself for the things I have set out to do. THRIVE is a big word. This is what thriving looked like in November...
1. Read A Book: In November I finished Rising Strong by Brene Brown. It was a good read but not (IMHO) as strong as her other books. I'd highly recommend The Gifts of Imperfection if you haven't read Brene Brown yet but are thinking about it!
2. Try A New Recipe: In November I tried a recipe for crock pot Sesame Chicken. It was a complete and utter failure, well unless you really love the taste of soy sauce, which I don't. I still need to find some good crock pot recipes that aren't roast or stew.
3. Declutter: If the van load of STUFF I took to Care & Share yesterday is any indication, November was a banner month for decluttering. Two entire Rubbermaid totes of former "guest" bedding plus a lot of miscellaneous Twin XL college bedding, a chunk of my winter wardrobe, a bunch of Jay's old computer textbooks... so glad to have that stuff out of the house!
4. Complete An Unfinished Project: My UFO was the long-procrastinated clean out of our basement storage room which was the source of a lot of the items being decluttered in November..
5. Improve Flexibility - um, yeah, about that....
6. Scrapbooking - My Favorite Five - I signed up for LOAD216, so I know I'll be scrapbooking in January and February. Not even going to try to do anything beyond my December Reflections to finish out 2015.
7. Photography - November was a lot better. Photos of the changing leaves and fall decor actually happened, as well as Jay's annual birthday photo!
8. Art Journaling - um, not so much.
9. On the Wellness front - I completed physical therapy and graduated myself right after Thanksgiving. I'm still hanging in with the Intro to Fitness class, trying my best to keep up with the sadist instructor. I'll be starting with a personal trainer that I like and trust in late January. So I'm still trying. Two steps forward, one step (or two or three) back. That's the way it goes.
My November gratitude page.