Monday, May 27, 2013

More LOAD

I'm taking part in the "Get Organized Wizard" 21 Day Simplify Your Life challenge. One of the tasks was to delete/delegate household chores. Since my cleaning is already down to bare bones and no delegating to be done... I assigned each of my weekly chores to a specific day to try to streamline the process. I wanted to get it into a format that I could post on my bulletin board and see every day.  So far, I haven't followed this precisely but I have been doing stuff daily rather than saving it all for the weekend! 
Credits: Kristin Cronin-Barrow "A Mom's Work" kit

Totally for fun. Sarah took these photos on her phone. It took all three of us to demolish that dessert, but I thought it was funny that Jay looked so ready to dig in! 
Credit: ScrapOrchard Page Stackers March 2013 Newsletter free'bee

Silly as it may seem, this picture/story has been on my "to scrap" list for awhile. It's a slice of MY everyday life that I wanted to document.
Credits: ScrapOrchard Feb 2013 Page Stacker free'bee; Splendid Finns Office Paper; Cinzia Everyday Life stamp; Kristin Cronin-Barrow "A Little Kindness" frame.

9 comments:

Melissa said...

More great LOAD layouts!! I have a weekly routine that I've used for the past several years - Mon (bills & laundry), Tue (groceries & errands), Wed (clean house), Thurs (scrapbook), Fri (anything goes). It fluctuates occassionally but really works to keep me on track.

Sian said...

I hope you have been taking the chance to do some delegating too. I'm saying that because I know I need to do it too!

Beautiful clusters

Alison said...

That dessert looks HUGE!...bet it was delicious....and I'm so glad to see someone else's working space looks like mine!!!!
Alison xx

Amy said...

Oh I can relate to your top layout! I'm starting to delegate but the kids are still a bit young to do some of the jobs ... just they wait!

debs14 said...

I need to get my organised in my housework as it tends to get done it one big blitz rather than manageable chunks.
Love the glimpse of your work desk, I find I can't be tidy and busy at the same time, it's one or the other!

Maria Ontiveros said...

Love all these - such great colors.
rinda

scrappyjacky said...

I certainly can't be tidy and creative....but as our dining room table is my work space....it does need to all be cleared away at weekends at least!!

Karen said...

Love the layouts, and especially the Busy Woman one. These are the layouts I think we forget to create.

Missus Wookie said...

Lovely pages - and great slice of life recording. I do like the M is for Mom not Maid. Really like the glimpse into your everyday office - it is the bit I'm looking forward to the most I have to confess about moving.... not working in my bedroom!