Saturday, February 2, 2013

What I Did At The Crop | Three

And finally, I worked on my "This Is Me" album begun from a Lisa Day class at BPS back in 2009.  At this point, I'm actually closing in on finishing this album!

 First up this two page layout about friendship.

With a close up of the journaling.


 Then there was this fun page about the television shows I've enjoyed over roughly the past ten years:

A layout about Jay:
And I'm floored at how young I look getting married (no, I was not a child bride!) and how blonde I was!



And finally, this family layout:

Have you ever scrapped 6x12?  I love this size!

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You've made some lovely layouts--full of fun and laughter. However, the one that caught my eye was the TV one. You watched many of the same series that I did.

Karen said...

What a great album to have! I love the wedding photo, and it made me realize I've never scrapped any of ours.

Melissa said...

This is going to be a great album. I like the 6x12 size and what a great group of family & friends you have highlighted here.

scrappyjacky said...

What a wonderful album it will be. A gorgeous wedding photo...you did indeed look very young!!

Unknown said...

You look so happy throughout! Lovely, Cheri. I have never scrapped 6x12 but wanted to. Now it's hard to find an album for that size!

Maria Ontiveros said...

I"m doing some catch up today. I love those laugh pictures! And the journaling cards and OLW journal projects are also great.
Your muse really seems to be on fire.
Rinda

Missus Wookie said...

Oh your wedding photo is lovely and that laughter photo is such a wonderful example of your friendship too :)

I do like the 6x12 size, I'm just about to order some more actually to fit more photos into the PL Gratitude album we're doing this year. I like it combined with a 12x12 page usually.