Sunday, February 24, 2013

LOAD213 - Days 17-21

On Day 17, I got my first "Precious" post documented:  photo LOAD17_zps954f45f4.jpg
Template from Cathy Zielski.  Kit is an old one called "October Meeting" by Correen Silke.

 On Day 18 I actually used a Project Life page protector to scrap Rachel's day at the Emergency Room:  photo LOAD18_zps864aa73b.jpg
At this point she has a follow-up with the cardiologist scheduled for March 20th. Testing indicated no emergency, but still need to be seen.

Day 20 I scrapped a very old event: LOAD20 photo LOAD20_zpscfa8c325.jpg
Papers and elements from "Tender Moments" by Rosey Posey.
I used basically half of this layout on Day 19 to scrap "my California siblings" for my All About Me album. 

And on the 21st I scrapped this great personality page about Becca: LOAD21 photo LOAD21_zps8f70abcf.jpg
I used a Katie Pertiet layered template with a few modifications.

Hopefully I'll be back in the next day or two to finish the catch up!!!

3 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

What a wide variety of layouts today. . . they're all really special in their own way.
thanks for sharing them,
Rinda

alexa said...

Your digi skills are second to none, for all kinds of styles! So sorry to hear about Rachel and hope all will be OK ... That must have given you all a bit of a fright. I do love that top page. Thinking of you.

Sian said...

Such a compelling range of pages Cheri. I'm sorry to see Rachel suffering and hope all will be well x and of course it's lovely to see your "precious" documented. You're nearly there..a whole month of scrapping