Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Take Twelve - December

I'm way late in posting this, but I did participate in Take Twelve during December. In fact, on the 12th I took the day off work to participate in Big Picture Classes 12-12-12 event that was broadcast from Maui. Although I didn't create the album (or even any of the pages... yet) that were showcased during the event, I did watch the live broadcast at the top of each hour.  I used the day to do some creative stuff and to get all my Christmas packages ready to post.

Kira decided to steal the ribbon I was wrapping with and try to make off with it. (In that first photo of Kira, do you see the very bright orange and yellow albums near her feet?  That is what those altered albums looked like to start).  The kitchen counter shows definite evidence that a messy teen lives here. I got some process shots of the mini albums I was making as gifts.  I took screen shots of the chat on BPC and got the calendar/clock shot for 12/12/12 at 12:12:12 p.m. I thought it was so cool! (I know Mel will appreciate this).  I made penne & cheese for dinner (we were out of macaroni noodles) and by the end of the day I had completed my gift albums and had six gift packages ready to mail!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Wow, what a productive day! I'd love close-ups of several of those photos. :-) And I definitely think the photo of 12:12 on 12.12.12 is extremely cool, and I'm bummed that I didn't think of it.

Sian said...

Happy New Year Cheri! I hope 2013 turns out to be a great one for you and yours and that you "dare" to do plenty!

alexa said...

Well, you've certainly managed to make great use of the day, even with watching the clock :). Such a super photo to have ...

humel said...

You know I appreciate it lol! Good for you getting the clock, I hoped to do that myself but it didn't work out which is why I went for the Moment instead :)