My daring intentions for 2013:
- DARE to EAT HEALTHY - months of logging meals, counting calories, pushing myself to walk further, etc. only left me frustrated and depressed and resulted in dismal failure in the move more/eat well arena. I'm approaching 2013 differently. I will not be counting calories or setting exercise goals. My entire focus will be on eating REAL food. In January I'm seeking out paleo/primal friendly recipes and preparing a 30 day meal plan to set myself up for success. In February I'll do a Primal Eating trial - cutting all grains from my diet.
- DARE to BE ME - in all my perfectly imperfect glory.
- DARE to MAKE A DIFFERENCE - I haven't decided exactly what yet, but I'll be looking for opportunities to be a kindness rebel and to participate in service projects this year.
- DARE to SAY YES - to stepping outside of my comfort zone, trying new things, accepting social invitations
- DARE to ASK for what I need - whether it is help with household chores, hugs, or alone time, I want to start asking for what I need rather than resenting others for not reading my mind and supplying it!
- DARE to LET GO - of unwanted obligations, clutter, UFO's that no longer have meaning, the need to sign up for every remotely interesting online class that comes down the pike because I'm afraid I'll miss out on something good or feel left out if "everyone else" is taking it!
- DARE to FINISH what I start - including scrapbooking projects, online classes, craft projects, and household projects
- DARE to CREATE - permission granted to spend time creatively and play - even before all the work is done!
What are you daring greatly in 2013?