Thursday, May 31, 2012

LOAD31 - 31 Things Day 15

Thanks to all for your support and comments regarding my chores layout.  It is so nice to know that I am not alone in the "teens with clothes on the floor" category!

Today's prompt from 31 Things was "9:15 a.m." and I was really not feeling inspired by it at all.  I thought I might just do something else.  The LOAD prompt was "found photo" meaning to use a photo you didn't take yourself. Since I was driving at 9:15 a.m., I couldn't take a photo.  I sourced this one from the PA Turnpike website. I surprised myself with not only being able to combine these prompts, but actually being happy with the story once it was told!


12 comments:

Jo.C said...

Great words - I was travelling with you.
Made me smile though as lots of our roads are like this - this is normal not narrow :0)

Amy said...

I love your journaling today Cheri - this is one of the prompts I keep putting off because I can't decide which day to write about!

Anonymous said...

Like Jo, I almost felt I was a passenger in your car as you traveled, your description was so vivid.

helena said...

nicely done - I was really suprised at how well this prompt worked for me and the people who posted in class

scrappyjacky said...

I certainly felt like I was there as well....but don't know how happy I'd have been.....I hate driving in that sort of traffic!

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Your journaling for this prompt is awesome, Cheri. I love how you captured the moment (or minute) and I really felt like I was there with you. Well done!

Sian said...

Gosh, that traffic is really something! I enjoyed reading your response to this prompt today. keep them coming!

Maria Ontiveros said...

I agree with everyone - your writing here is awesome! I feel like I'm there with you on the drive.
rinda

Alison said...

I was in the car with you too!
Alison xx

Cheryl said...

Oh, I love this! You completely brought me into that one minute of your life.

Karen said...

I'm having trouble with this prompt, too. Mostly because I forget about it, and can't remember what I was doing at 9:15! I love your journaling; I'm right there with you!

Melissa said...

Great journaling for the prompt! I don't have to drive in heavy traffic often, but as long as I'm playing my favorite music it doesn't bother me nearly as much!